Thursday, June 6, 2013

Year end P.E blog post

  This year, my fitness level has improved since the beginning of the year. I have adapted to the different fitness activities we have been doing each week and I have been improving each time. I am always on time(with very few absences) and I always participate with each new activity. I have majorly improved on the beep test. The first time we did it in October I only got 5.3 and the last time we did it I got an 8. Getting a 7 was a goal of mine so I was very proud of myself. When it comes to effort I always have tried but this term I have been trying a lot harder, in the beginning of this year I used to slack off on fitness days but now I am trying to the best of my ability. Other than fitness days I usually try unless I am sore which happens sometimes because of dance but not too often. I think I deserve an A this term because I have been very commited to trying my best. I am still working on trying to be fit and healthier in my everyday life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment